Countries A-Z: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Bookmark this site!
Climate & Temperature > Guyana > Georgetown Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Georgetown, Guyana

  • Average hours of sunshine in Georgetown range between 5:19 for every day in June & 7:54 for every day in August
  • The longest day of the year is 12:23 long on the 22 of June and the shortest day is 11:36 long on the 21 of December.
  • The longest day is 0:47 longer than the shortest day.
  • There are an average of 2444 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:41 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 55.8% of daylight hours. The remaining 44.2% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 06:03 06:00 06:44 06:19 05:52 05:19 06:56 07:54 07:42 07:17 06:50 05:50   06:41
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:46 11:53 12:04 12:16 12:25 12:30 12:28 12:20 12:09 11:57 11:48 11:43   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 52 (48) 51 (49) 56 (44) 52 (48) 48 (52) 43 (57) 56 (44) 65 (35) 64 (36) 62 (38) 59 (41) 50 (50)   56 (44)

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Georgetown, Guyana

© 2012 - 2013 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Accommodation